Crystal Asset Management is an independent asset manager who strives to deliver performance, which satisfies our clients’ goals through strategies that are fully-aligned with their interests.
We focus on investing directly in Swiss and European equities. We tailor managed account solutions and offer support across a wide range of financial needs, from asset diversification to estate planning and engaging with the next family generation.
No current vacancies
EQUITIES ANALYSIS – INTERNSHIP
In collaboration with the portfolio manager:
- build the investment case on potential new portfolio companies.
- collect essential information from company publications, third-party research reports and other sources.
- investigate potential question marks or concerns.
- come to an investment conclusion.
- write an investment case and present to the investment committee.
- contribute new investment ideas (optional).
- Eagerness to understand how a company generates profits, how profits may evolve, and what risks the company could face.
- Genuine interest in equity investments and in exploring a career in this field.
- Ability to research new topics independently; good analytical and organisational skills.
- At least 2-3 completed years of a bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration, or economics.
- Fluent in English. German language skills would be advantageous.
- Full-time internship during academic summer holidays 2022 (dates to be discussed). Office presence at least 3 days per week (Pfäffikon SZ).
- Part-time work during the academic year and further career development may arise.
Interested? Please send your application to Gustavo Vasquez-Caicedo (email@example.com) until 15 June 2022
Crystal Asset Management AG, Bahnhofstrasse 1, 8808 Pfäffikon SZ, www.cr-am.ch
Apply directly on LinkedIn: